We know Facebook do not allow a single name without sure name. We must provide a sure name to confirm your Facebook account. If you change your display name on Facebook, you cannot change it again for 60 days. So you must be careful about your name, so don’t use any unusual capitalization, punctuation, character or random words.
Your name can’t include:
- Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation.
- Characters from multiple languages.
- Titles of any kind (example: professional, religious).
- Words or phrases in place of a name.
- Offensive or suggestive words of any kind.
Other things to keep in mind:
- The name on your profile should be the name that your friends call you in everyday life. This name should also appear on an ID or document from our ID list.
- Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they’re a variation of your authentic name (like AD instead of Arjun).
- You can also list another name on your account (example: maiden name, nickname, professional name).
- Profiles are for individual use only. You can create a Page for a business, organization or idea.
- Pretending to be anything or anyone isn’t allowed.
How to create single name in Facebook account?
Part: 1 of 3
- First of all, open chrome or web browser on your smartphone or computer and search Facebook login or sign in. If you are not already signed in, sign in by entering your username and password to Facebook account that you have already created.
2. After logged in to the Facebook get back to the URL provided by the google chrome or default browser while logging in to the Facebook. You can click the https://m.facebook.com/home.php/ URL. Add “basic” after .facebook or go via this URL https://mbasic.facebook.com/home.php/ and run the browser. (Note: you can ignore this step)
3. You are allowed to the Facebook home page. If you don’t have a VPN service, Facebook allow you to use an Indonesian IP address. So you must get one VPN before continue. You can get it for free with a sign up process. It is available at the top right corner of Facebook next to the question mark (?) sign. (optional)
4. Scroll down till the end of your home page (Only if you are using mobile phone) and go to settings and privacy. If you are using the computer it can be seen in the left column, towards the center or at the top-right corner. Scroll down and search the language settings. Or directly you can click on the button as shown in the picture.
5. Click the language and go to the next step
6. Now click the Facebook language and click the edit button. Don’t change the other settings shown here.
7. Select the “Bhasa Indonesia” from the menu and click on the save change.
8. If you select English language in the google translate, you can be accesses to the English language else Indonesian language.
Part: 2 of 3
Now you can process for the change of your display name.
- Make change to the VPN settings. Change your IP address to the Indonesian IP address.
2. Click “Pengaturan” to open your Facebook settings. This work has been done just now you can do by the same process.
3. Click on the “Umum” shown at the top left corner.
4. Now, edit “Nama”. This step opens your name to edit.
5. Put your name in front of “Depan” at the first box as you want.
6. Clear all the words from second and third box named as “Tengah” and “Belakang” respectively.
7. Click “Tinjau Perubahan” blue button shown just below the “Nama”. It’s the conform button.
You must type your password inside the “kata sandi” box.
8. Click on the blue botton named as “Simpan perubahan” for the conformation.
Step 3 of 3
1. Change your language back to the default:
2. Click to the “Bhasa dan wilah”. You can see it at the centre of left side menu bar.
3. Edit the “Bhasa Facebook”
4. Select your preferred language from the options.
5. Finally click to the “Simpan Perubahan” for the conformation of your preferred language.
6. Now Facebook has set to your default language.
People Also Asks: