Empty space are kept in medicines tablets due to following reason:
- These empty space prevent medicines from breaking down and also from external sock and vibration
2. Empty space are used to print the information including manufacture and expiry date.
3. For packets consisting of only one pill, these empty space is also maintained to increase the print area
4. When medicines are taken from place to place, they are at the risk of breaking. They also help to keep the medicines from breaking and spilling during transportation .
5. Turns out that the space are attached to the tablets. This is done to prevents the tablet from getting mixed up reducing chances of a chemical reaction.