Corona belongs to the family of viruses whose infection can cause problems ranging from cold to breathing. This virus has never been seen before. The virus began in Wuhan, China, in December. Symptoms include fever, cough, and shortness of breath, according to the WHO. So far no vaccine has been developed to prevent the spread of the virus.
This results in problems such as fever, chills, shortness of breath, runny nose, and sore throat. The virus is spread from person to person. Therefore, great care has been taken about this. The virus was first detected in China in December. It is expected to reach other countries.
The corona-like virus is spread by coughing and sneezing. The corona virus is no longer spreading at the same rate in China as it is spreading to other countries in the world. The so-called Covid-19 virus has so far spread to more than 700 countries. Due to the increased risk of corona infection, caution is needed to prevent it from spreading.
What are the symptoms of this disease?
Corona virus has its first fever. This is followed by a dry cough and then a week later breathing problems.
These symptoms do not always mean that you have a corona virus infection. Severe cases of coronavirus, pneumonia, extreme difficulty breathing, kidney failure and even death. The risk can be serious in the case of an elderly person or person who already has asthma, diabetes or heart disease. Similar symptoms are found in cold and flu viruses.
When does a corona virus infection occur?
Currently, there is no cure for corona virus, but medication can be given to reduce the symptoms.
- Stay away from others until your health benefits
- Work is underway to develop a vaccine to treat the corona virus.
What are the preventative measures?
- The Ministry of Health has issued instructions for the prevention of corona virus.
- Hands should be washed with soap.
- Alcohol-based hand rubs can also be used.
- Cover nose and mouth with a handkerchief or tissue paper when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay away from people with cold and flu symptoms.
- Avoid eating eggs and meat.
- Minimize the risk of wild animals.
Who and how to wear a mask?
- You do not need a mask if you are healthy.
- If you are caring for a person infected with the corona virus, you should wear a mask.
- People who suffer from fever, phlegm or respiratory problems should wear a mask and seek medical advice immediately.
The correct way to wear a mask: –
- Masks should not be touched by hand in front.
- Hands should be washed from time to time.
- Masks should be worn in such a way that they cover part of your nose, mouth and beard.
- When removing the mask, hold the rope at the end of the mask, do not touch the mask.
- Masks should be changed every day.
- How to reduce the risk of corona?
- The corona virus is spread by coughing and spitting from a cough.
- Wash your hands
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- If hands are not clean, touch eyes, nose and mouth.
How can corona infections be prevented?
- Do not travel by public transport such as bus, train, auto or taxi.
- Do not invite guests home.
- Do not go to the office, school or public places.
- Be more cautious if you are living with more people.
- Stay in a separate room and clean the shared kitchen and bathroom regularly. Do this for 14 days to reduce the risk of infection.
- If you come from an infected area or are in contact with an infected person, you are advised to stay alone. So stay home.
A similar threat was seen by the SARS virus about 17 years ago. In 2002-03, SARS killed more than 70,000 people. Thousands of people around the world were infected. It also affected economic activity. No evidence was found that the corona virus spread through parcels, fodder and food. Viruses like corona virus cannot stay outside the body for long.
There is a different dissatisfaction among the people regarding the corona virus. Medical stores lack masks and sanitizers, because people are rushing to buy them.
Based on information from the World Health Organization (WHO), Public Health England and the National Health Service (NHS), we are giving you measures to prevent corona virus. Whether it’s screening passengers at airports or screening people in laboratories, the government has made a lot of preparations to deal with the corona virus. Avoid any kind of rumor, save yourself.